Damaged is not just another scooter brand, they are the brand that has been built on design and expertise grown from many years in the BMX Freestyle world. They are the ultimate brand for street and park riders with specifications and geometries built to match your style. Damaged understand what serious riders expect like our factory team engineered “Nyfan” forged alloy forks and tough clamps with inner sleeved pinch bolts for extra stability. They have the scooter range that incorporates Aviation grade 5mm alloy concave decks, flex fender brakes and exclusive, purpose engineered, Integrated Compression Headsets for ultimate control and handling.
Damaged D-Ranged Scooter
The D-Ranged is the first in the Damaged 2013 scooter line-up. It’s built around Damaged fixed heat treated reinforced aluminium deck. Steel reinforced forks run on a smooth “ahead” headset. White finished aluminium Y bars with a double clamp come with flangless BMX grips. Wheels are multi spoke PP with 100mm PU Damaged white tyres running on high speed ABEC-7 bearings.
- Model Type : Freestyle fixed stunt scooter.
- Frame Construction : Aluminium heat treated 3.7″ extruded deck. Aluminium head support. Anti-slip deck tape.
- Fork Construction : Steel reinforced. Ahead. No steerer angle limitation.
- Headset : Ahead.
- Handlebars : Aluminium Y bar-500mm height-Width 480mm. White finish.
- Wheels : 100mm Damaged high rebound PU casting over Damaged multi spoke PP cores. ABEC7 sealed bearings.
- Brake : Damage steel flex fender brake.
- Clamp : Aluminium Double Clamp.
- Grips : Flangless BMX grips.
- Maximum rider weight 100kgs.
Condition note: Brand new unboxed or open boxed.
Please state colour required at checkout - if no colour specified we will dispatch at discretion.
Some minor assembly required.